【Tokyo Dinner Cruise】Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise! Gorgeous Night Views & All-in-one Dinner Course aboard the Samurai Boat Atakemaru! (w/ Free Drinks)
- Climb aboard the leisure boat “Atakemaru”, and embark on a luxurious Tokyo Bay dinner cruise! Atakemaru is a legendary ship of the Edo Period, that has returned to the present day as a dinner cruise decorated lavishly in a traditional Japanese style, to deliver a look of luxury and history. With delicious food, gorgeous Tokyo Bay night views, and entertaining performances, this will be a magical evening to take you out of your daily life!
- Performers of “WAGAKU” accompany the Traditional Japanese-themed atmosphere! They’ll be with you as you board the ship and give you commentary on the great night views outside! From the beginning of the dinner cruise until the final goodbye, they will provide you with their most genuine hospitality!
- Your gorgeous course dinner is the popular “All-in-one Course”! Ingredients from all over Japan gather into 14 dishes to please your taste buds; unlimited free drinks are included!
- Enjoy Tokyo Bay’s night views from the deck of your luxurious dinner cruise! Tokyo Bay has a variety of great viewpoints that represent Tokyo’s urban beauty, such as the Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Skytree, and Ooi Futo. Some of these views can only be seen from a cruise!
- With a performance by the troupe WAGAKU your dinner cruise will go out with a bang! The troupe includes performers with a former career in the Shiki Theater Company, and their performances are top-notch quality!
- A free bus service waits the docs for a safe & easy trip home!
|Meeting place||Hinode Docks, 104-7-2 Kaigan, Minato Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Hinode Station, Yurikamome Line|
|10-minute walk from Daimon Station, Subway Line|
|8-minute walk from JR Hamamatsu-cho Station, south exit|
|15-minutes by bus from JR Tokyo Station|
|25-minutes by bus from Haneda Airport|
|70 minutes by bus from Narita Airport|
|Meeting time||Doors open 15 minutes prior to the cruise (Please arrive before the starting time)|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||2persons|
[Tokyo Sunset Cruise] 16:45 boarding/17:05 departure - 17:15 "Rainbow Bridge", "Odaiba" - 17:25 "Ooi Futo Pier" - 18:05 "WAGAKU", Kabuki-style performance - 18:25-18:35 Commemorative photo 18:45 return/19:00 disembarkation [Tokyo Night Cruise] 19:15 boarding/19:35 departure - 19:45 "Rainbow Bridge", "Odaiba" - 19:55 "Ooi Futo Pier" - 20:35 "WAGAKU", Kabuki-style performance - 20:55-21:05 Commemorative photo 21:25 return/21:30 disembarkation
- The Legendary Ship: “Gozabune Atakemaru” returns to Tokyo!?
- All Aboard! Set Sail for a Dinner Cruise Over the Tokyo Bay!
- Lavish Interior of the Cruise Boat Atakemaru
- Night Views of Tokyo Bay to accompany your Dinner Cruise
- Indulge in an Exquisite Course Dinner!
- On-board Performances Fill the Air with Energy!
- Commemorative Photos with the Performers of “WAGAKU”
- The End of the Cruise. A Bus Ensures a Safe & Easy Trip Home!
- Included in the fee
Boarding fee, dinner fee, all-you-can-drink fee, Performance fee, tax
- Not included in the fee
All fees not listed above
- Cancellation policy
Cancellations will be charged the following percentages of the participation fee: - Up to 2 days prior to the cruise - 0% - On the day before the cruise, up to 18:45 - 50% - After 18:45 of the day before the cruise - 100% *In the case of a decrease in group size, cancellation fees will be charged according to the above rules, for the number of cancelled passengers.
- Special Notes
- Elementary school children over the age of 12 will be charged for as children. Please choose “child pricing” when prompted. - For every adult, 1 child under the age of 6 may board for free. In the case that multiple children must accompany a single adult, the 2nd child and on will be charged the standard “child pricing”.
- Operating Company
TOKYO CRUISE SHIP CO., LTD
Tags of this activity