【Tokyo/Ebisu/Denim】Make your own High-quality Premium Jeans in Tokyo! Jeans-making Workshop with Okayama Selvage Denim
- Have you heard of Betty Smith’s Kojima Jeans? In the Kojima area of Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture, the Betty Smith brand has produced high-quality denim products since 1962. You can experience the making of their famed Kojima jeans first-hand at their Tokyo Ebisu Workshop! With high-quality selvage denim as the base, choose your favorite leather patch, buttons, and rivets to make a truly unique pair of jeans!
- The selvage slim straight is Betty Smith’s most popular line of jeans, and you will be making your very own pair! Selvage jeans are widely loved by denim lovers for their high quality and the way they grow into the wearer with age and use.
- From a wide selection of buttons, rivets and leather patches, you can choose your favorites and attach them to the jeans. The process of choosing is part of the fun!
- An original tote bag is gifted to all participants!
|Area||Tokyo Shibuya / Ebisu|
|Meeting place||NN States BLDG 5F, 2-4-7 Ebisu-Nishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||6 minutes walk from JR Ebisu Station/Tokyo Metro Ebisu Station|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||About 1 hour|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Meeting at the store ② Instructions ③ Crafting experience - Choose a pair of jeans to make your base - Choose your buttons, rivets, and leather patch from a wide selection - Attach the buttons and rivets using a machine (staff will support you!) ④ Commemorative Photo ⑤ End of the experience
- What is Okayama Denim?
- Betty Smith Tokyo Ebisu workshop
- Make your Jeans Unique! Pick your Materials
- What is Selvage Denim?
- Experience the Buttoning Machine
- It’s Complete! Your Unique Pair of Kojima Jeans
- Betty Smith Jeans Museum & Village
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material fee, tax
- Not included in the fee
Any fees not stated above
Hemming and the attachment of leather patches will be conducted by Betty Smith's staff. Depending on visitor traffic, the complete product may be shipped at a later date.
- Things to bring
Please arrive in clothes that are easy to move in.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation on the day or no show: 100% of the fee
- Operating Company
Betty Smith Ebisu workshop