【Tokyo Asakusa Go Kart】Real-life street go-karting in middle of Tokyo [Middle Course Tour]
- Here is an amazing go-kart tour in Tokyo!!! Real-life go-karting is an unforgettable and fantastic experience which you can experience in Japan! Don’t worry about driving in Japan or getting lost in Tokyo, as you will be safely led by a tour guide!
- On this middle course tour, you will drive around Tokyo’s famous spots such as Asakusa, Ueno, Akihabara and Tokyo Skytree.
- A wide variety of costumes from comics and anime are available! You will surely get plenty of attention from onlookers!!
- Go-karting on real roads is an activity that you can only experience in Japan!
|Area||Tokyo Asakusa / Sky Tree|
|Meeting place||3-25-31 Nishi-Asakusa Taito-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Access||7-minute walk from Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express) A2 Exit. *Asakusa View Hotel is located at this exit.|
|Meeting time||10 minutes before the booking time|
|Duration||1.5-2h (We’ll drive around Akihabara, Ueno, Asakusa and Tokyo Skytree).|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Arrive at Asakusa Samurai Kart 10 minutes prior to your reservation *your tour may be rescheduled or cancelled depending on whether conditions. 2. Upon arrival, make sure to present your reservation and time at the reception. After confirmation, you will be asked to present a valid International driving permit and passport. 3. Fill out a questionnaire. Optional insurance plans will be available for purchase at this point: (A) Pay a non-refundable ¥500 upfront for full coverage (B) Pay ¥50,000 when involved in an accident for full coverage and damages. *The Insurance fee of ¥500 for Plan (A) is not included in the price above. Please pay at the store. 4. Please put all your belongings in the locker (Passport and International driving permit are needed). Then choose your favorite costume! 5. When the group is ready for the tour, a guide will brief you on how to drive, and safety precautions of the go-kart. 6. ENJOY YOUR TOUR!
- Asakusa Samurai Kart
- Specialized Custom Go-Karts
- Rent Costumes & Become your Favorite Characters!
- The Asakusa Go-Kart Tour Begins!
- Go-Kart Through Tokyo’s Streets!
- Go-Kart Option Services Hype up the Ride!
- Go-kart Sightseeing in Tokyo will be an Unforgettable Experience!
- Included in the fee
fees for cart, guide, helmet, face mask and fuel, tax
- Not included in the fee
Action camera rental fee, insurance
！！★ ☆ ★ ☆ CAUTION ☆ ★ ☆ ★！！ ・After accepting your booking request, we ask you to send a photo of the front page of your international driving permit or any other form of valid license. Many people bring invalid licenses to the store on the day, so we will check in advance whether the driver's license is valid in Japan. If you come with an invalid license, we will not refund. ・Regarding a valid international driving permit, please kindly refer the link at the bottom. ・A valid international driving permit is required to drive in Japan. You need one of the following licenses: *Japanese law states that the International Driving Permit is only valid for 1 year starting from the issue date. * Plastic overseas licenses, EU licenses, international licenses not valid in Japan are not allowed. ①. Japanese Driving license ②. SOFA Driving License (a military issued driver's license in Japan) ③. Passport + foreign driver's license (issued in Belgium, Estonia, France, Germany, Monaco, Switzerland or Taiwan) with an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF), or by the issuing country’s embassy in Japan where offered. ④. Passport + driver's license; and International Driving Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic. IDPs based on the 1926 Paris Convention, the 1943 Washington Convention and the 1968 Vienna Convention are not valid. ・If you do not show your passport and IDP, you cannot drive the cart. In particular, in recent years, the number of fake IDP for travelers has increased, so please be careful. ↓↓↓↓PLEASE CHECK↓↓↓↓
- List of valid international driving permit
- Things to bring
Passport and a valid international driving permit Please come to our shop with proper attire(no heels, no sandals, or long skirt.)
Locker, toilet, free Wi-Fi
- Cancellation policy
・If the tour is cancelled due to the weather or traffic condition, 100% of the fee will be refunded. ・Refund is possible up to 2 days before due to personal circumstances.
- Special Notes
・In order to ensure the safety of customers, irregular driving, side-by-side driving, racing, acts of hitting objects, throwing banana skins and shells of turtles, filming while driving and whatever are not allowed. If these rules are not followed, the tour may be canceled and no refund will be given. ・Those who are drunk cannot drive. ・Those with poor physical condition cannot drive. ・If you are pregnant, you can not experience (because the cart may shake greatly) ・Please beware We advise all customers to show up with proper attire(no heels, no sandals, or long skirt.) ・Depending on the weather conditions, the tour schedule may be changed or canceled.
- Operating Company
Asakusa Samurai Kart
Tags of this activity