【Tokyo/Ginza/Jewelry】Hand Craft a Shining Silver Ring! Ginza Ring Making Workshop
- Craft your own ring in Ginza, Tokyo! A hand made silver ring is perfect for gifting and special occasions. Thanks to the high purity of the silver, your finished ring will carry a stunning shine! Above all, a unique ring that you shaped, finished, and hand-crafted will be valuable in a way that money cannot buy! Adorn your hands with your one-of-a-kind ring, for a romantic date through Ginza’s streets!
- Your instructor, Ms. Tamura is a highly-experienced jeweler who trained under Morihito Katsura, a skilled goldsmith acclaimed nationally as a “living treasure”. She will help you through every step from designing to finishing, so even beginners can find the result they want!
- Ginza Naoko will host your ring-making experience. This workshop creates and sells jewelry and handicrafts that incorporate traditional Japanese crafting techniques. A variety of workshops are held here to give visitors a full-fledged crafting experience of rings and other metal crafts.
|Area||Tokyo Ginza / Tsukiji|
|Meeting place||Ginza 1-18-6, Imon Ginza 1-Chome Building, B1 floor, Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||5 minute walk from Ginza line "Kyobashi" station|
|10 minute walk from "Yurakucho" & "Tokyo" station|
|3 minute walk from "Takaracho" station|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Meeting up at the store 2. Choosing your design 3. Ring making 4. Commemorative photo (optional)
- The Workshop: Ginza Naoko
- Experienced Instructors provide Detailed Instructions
- Crafting your Hand Made Ring
- Your Hand Made Ring is Complete!
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material costs, taxes
- Not included in the fee
Any fees not stated above
Participants must be 10 years of age or older. Children under the age of 15 must have a guardian's accompaniment or consent.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation on the day or no show: 100% of the fee
- Operating Company
Kou Ginza（Ginza Naoko）
Tags of this activity