【 Tokyo / Ceramic / Pottery 】Make a Food Bowl for your Beloved Pet!
- Prove your love for your pet with a handmade present! No pottery experience is needed; the staff will be there to help make sure your dogs and cats have the best possible dining experience. Ge ready to decorate!
- There's a goldilocks-sized bowl for every animal, so make sure your bowl has the right dimensions! You can choose between a small and large size.
- There are endless ways to decorate your bowl. The pet's name, its picture, or a cute little sun in the corner... it's all up to you!
|Meeting place||5-13-4 Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||10-minute walk from Exit 1&2: Hiro-o Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)|
|10-minute walk from Exit 1: Shirokane Takanawa Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line/Toei Mita Line)|
|15-minute walk from East Exit: JR Ebisu Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|supported language||English, Japanese|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Meeting up 2. Instructions 3. Pottery making 4. Cleaning up 5. End of class
- Get ready to make your pet proud!
- Customizing your bowl
- Voila: Your pet's One-and-only Dining Experience!
- Shirogane Ceramic Art School
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, applicable taxes
- Not included in the fee
~ Baking Fee (calculated by dimensions: length x width x height) E.g. 18cm x 18cm x 5cm Food Bowl: 2,430 JPY ~ Shipping Costs
Your clothes may get dirty during the workshop. Although clay can be easily cleaned, please arrive in washable clothes. There are no parking lots on the workshop grounds. Please use nearby parking spaces.
- Things to bring
All equipment (including aprons) will be provided.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken in their respective timeframes: 2-7 days prior: 50% of the initial fee 1 day prior: 100% of the initial fee The day-of: 100% of the initial fee No-show: 100% of the initial fee
- Operating Company
Shirokane Ceramic Art School