【 Tokyo/ Ceramic 】Bridal Pottery Workshop: Thank your Loved Ones with a handmade gift!
- Making the vow soon? Make a beautiful handmade ceramic to gift to your family and loved ones! You can use a pottery wheel for precision, or hand-molding for an earthy look. Either way it’s the feeling that matters, and anything handmade has that in spades!
- The staff will help make sure your gift turns out just the way you want it to.
- Your process will be filmed and given to you in DVD format. Play it at your ceremony for even greater effect!
|Meeting place||5-13-4 Shirokane , Minato City , Tokyo|
|Access||10 minutes walk from Hibiya line "Hiroo" station|
|10 minutes walk from "Shirokane-Takanawa" station|
|15 minutes walk from "Ebisu" station|
|Meeting time||Please come by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|supported language||Japanese, English|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Meeting up 2. Instructions 3. Pottery making 4. Cleaning up 5. End of class
- Your experience begins!
- Express your Love and Gratitude
- Getting your Hands Dirty
- Color it, and it's Ready to Cook!
- Shirogane Ceramic Art School
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material fee, tax
- Not included in the fee
~ Examples of baking costs are as follows, by size. (written as Length x Width x Height. Paid on-site) 8cm x 8cm x 12cm cup: 1,150 JPY 12cm x 12cm x 8cm bowl: 1,728 JPY ~ Shipping Fees
Your clothes may get dirty during the workshop. Although clay can be easily cleaned, please arrive in washable clothes. There are no parking lots on the workshop grounds. Please use nearby parking spaces.
- Things to bring
All equipment and aprons will be provided.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken in their respective timeframes: 2-7 days prior: 50% of the initial fee 1 day prior: 100% of the initial fee The day-of: 100% of the initial fee No-show: 100% of the initial fee
- Operating Company
Shirokane Ceramic Art School