【 Tokyo / Pottery 】 Surprise Someone with a Unique, Handmade Ceramic
- Join a Japanese pottery class in Tokyo, and make a unique ceramic for a special someone! Shape the clay and finish it off with a little message. You can choose between a plate, bowl, and cup depending on the occasion.
- Your instructors will help make sure your gift turns out just the way you want.
- You can make as many as you like, so try, try again until you get the perfect shape!
|Meeting place||5-13-4 Shirokane , Minato City , Tokyo|
|Access||10 minute walk from Hibiya line "Hiroo" station|
|10 minute walk from "Shirokane-Takanawa" station|
|15 minute walk from "Ebisu" station|
|Meeting time||Please come by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|supported language||Japanese, English|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Meeting 2. Instruction 3. Pottery making 4. Cleaning up 5. End of class
- Arriving at the Workshop
- Handmade Pottery for a Special Somebody
- Getting your Hands Dirty
- Your Gift is Ready!
- Shirogane Ceramic Art School
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material fee, tax
- Not included in the fee
Examples of baking costs are as follows, by size. (written as Length x Width x Height. Paid on-site) ~ 8cm x 8cm x 12cm cup: 1,150 JPY ~ 12cm x 12cm x 8cm bowl: 1,728 JPY ~ Shipping Fees
・Please come with clothes that are easy to wash. Clay can easily be washed off. ・There are no parking spaces on the grounds. Please use public transportation or nearby parking lots.
- Things to bring
All equipment and aprons will be provided.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken in their respective timeframes: 2-7 days prior: 50% of the initial fee 1 day prior: 100% of the initial fee The day-of: 100% of the initial fee No-show: 100% of the initial fee
- Operating Company
Shirokane Ceramic Art School