【 Tokyo / Ceramic 】 Pottery Workshop for the Family: Baking your Memories!
- Experience Japanese pottery with your children! Let's admit it; all the souvenir shops and houseware stores get samey. Here, you can bake your family memories into your very own plates and bowls instead. Spice up your dinner table with a fun joint project!
- Anybody above the age of 3 can attend this class.
- Are your children the independent kind? No problem; you can work separately too. Together, you can make as many as you like!
- Don’t worry if you’re inexperienced! The staff are there to help you have the best time you can.
|Meeting place||5-13-4 Shirokane , Minato City , Tokyo|
|Access||10 minutes walk from Hibiya line "Hiroo" station|
|10 minutes walk from "Shirokane-Takanawa" station|
|15 minutes walk from "Ebisu" station|
|Meeting time||Please come by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|supported language||Japanese, English|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Meeting up 2. Instructions 3. Pottery making 4. Cleaning up 5. End of class
- Your Experience Begins
- Choose your Project!
- Shaping the Ceramics
- And it's Done!
- Shirogane Ceramic Art School
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, applicable taxes
- Not included in the fee
~ Examples of baking costs are as follow, by size. (written as Length x Width x Height. Paid on-site) 8cm x 8cm x 12cm cup: 1,150 JPY 12cm x 12cm x 8cm bowl: 1,728 JPY ~ Shipping Fees
Your clothes may get dirty during the workshop. Although clay can be easily cleaned, please arrive in washable clothes. There are no parking lots on the workshop grounds. Please use nearby parking spaces.
- Things to bring
All equipment (including aprons) will be provided.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken in their respective timeframes: 2-7 days prior: 50% of the initial fee 1 day prior: 100% of the initial fee The day-of: 100% of the initial fee No-show: 100% of the initial fee
- Changing booking details
Please make changes on the reservation screen yourself.
- Operating Company
Shirokane Ceramic Art School