【Tokyo Night Cycling】E-bike Tour to Tokyo’s Best Night Views & Harumi Wharf
- Join this bike tour to see the breathtaking night views of the great Tokyo metropolis! Ride an E-bike and explore Tokyo after dark, when it is decked gorgeously in illuminations. You will surely be fascinated by the beauty of Tokyo that can only be found in a bike tour! Enjoy Tokyo’s glimmering night views from some of the city’s best kept secret viewpoints.
- In about 3 hours of cycling in this tour, you will visit many gorgeous viewpoints! The list includes classic night views like Tokyo Station and Kachidoki Bridge, as well as Tokyo's lesser known viewpoints like Harumi Wharf that are hard to access by car or train. Mount your E-bike to enjoy a romantic night view of Tokyo that is unlike anything in the day time!
- The motor-assisted E-bike is a joy to ride, and you hardly need to pedal! Let the bike do the work, as it glides with ease over the many ups and downs of Tokyo’s streets.
- Like old-town alleys and the end of a wharf, this tour is full of places that can only be visited by bike. Rediscover your fascination for Tokyo through this special, up-close experience of the night-time city!
|Area||Tokyo (Marunouchi (Tokyo Station), Akihabara, Tokyo Bay area)|
|Meeting place||MAACH ecute KANDA MANSEIBASHI S4 1-25-4 kandasudacho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo|
|Access||5 minute walk from Akihabara Station|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
The 5 Beautiful Viewpoints of this Night E-Bike Tour ① Nihonbashi, a beautiful bridge with history ② Tsukishima, a district retaining its old-town vibes ③ Harumi Wharf, whose beautiful night view combines the lights of Rainbow Bridge and Tokyo Bay ④ Kachidokibashi Bridge, famous for its illuminations ⑤Tokyo Station and Marunouchi Area, lit up beautifully for the night *The itinerary may change according to circumstances.
- Renting the E-Bikes: mAAch ecute Kanda Manseibashi
- Mount your E-bike, and the Cycling Tour Begins!
- Nihonbashi Bridge: A Memento of History
- Snack Time in Old Town Tsukishima!
- Harumi Wharf: A Lesser Known View, but a Beautiful One!
- Kachidoki Bridge: A Remaining Testament to Showa Era Engineering
- Tokyo Station & Marunouchi: A Tokyo Symbol, Beautifully Illuminated at Night
- The E-Bike Tour Ends at Tokyo Station
- Included in the fee
Guide Fee, Bike Fee, Snack & Bottled Drinks, Insurance,Tax
- Not included in the fee
Any other fees not stated above
・The tour may be cancelled due to poor weather. ・Participants must be at least 10 years old, and over 130cm tall. ・You must be able to ride a bicycle. ・A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Things to bring
- Cancellation policy
The day before: 50% of the reservation fee. On the day or no show: 100% of the reservation fee.
- Special Notes
The itinerary may change according to circumstances.
- Operating Company