【Tokyo/Tsukiji】E-bike Tour & Sushi Lunch in Tokyo's Bustling Morning Streets!
- Rise and shine for a refreshing bike tour through Tokyo’s morning! Tokyo is a city of constant innovation and unchanging tradition; the more you explore, the more you’ll find, both new and old! On this tour, you'll be taking your E-bike to iconic, historic locations like Nihon-bashi, Tsukishima, and Tsukiji. At Tsukiji, the tour will wrap up with mouthful of fresh, authentic sushi for lunch!
- To old-town alleys, and the ends of wharfs… this tour is full of places that only a bike tour will take you to. This is your chance to experience Tokyo up-close, and discover new things about the city that you never noticed before!
- The motor-assisted E-bike is a joy to ride, and you hardly need to pedal! Let the bike do the work, as it glides with ease over the many ups and downs of Tokyo’s streets.
|Area||Tokyo (Akihabara, Tokyo Bay area, Ginza / Tsukiji)|
|Meeting place||MAACH ecute KANDA MANSEIBASHI S4 1-25-4 kandasudacho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo|
|Access||5-minute walk from Akihabara Station|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Nihonbashi ② Tsukishima ③ Harumi Wharf ④ Tsukiji (Lunch) *The route is subject to change according to circumstances.
- The E-bike tour begins at mAAch Ecute Mansebashi!
- Nihonbashi Bridge: A Memento of Tokyo's History
- Tsukishima: Seeing Tokyo's Past and Present
- Harumi Wharf: A secret viewpoint, only for those who know!
- Tsukiji: A bustling marketplace, full of the merchants' energy!
- Sushi Lunch: the moment you've been waiting for!
- Included in the fee
Guide Fee, Bike Fee, Snack & Bottled Drinks, Insurance,Tax
- Not included in the fee
Any other fees not stated above
・The tour may be cancelled due to poor weather. ・Participants must be at least 10 years old, and over 130cm tall. ・You must be able to ride a bicycle. ・A maximum of 6 people per booking. *Lunch is not included in the tour fee
- Things to bring
- Cancellation policy
The day before: 50% of the reservation fee. On the day or no show: 100% of the reservation fee.
- Operating Company