【Akihabara Anime Tour】Into the world of Otakus! Akihabara Anime E-Bike Tour
- Take an E-bike through Akihabara, Tokyo! Discover the endless world of anime and gaming in Akihabara, the world center of otaku culture! This tour will take you to a number of stores in Akihabara, all with abundant stocks of anime merchandise and video games that you’d be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. You’ll also visit Kanda-myoujin Shrine, a place actually featured in a world-famous anime! Will this be your gateway into the otaku world of devoted hobbyists?
- A common feature of Akihabara’s stores, is how many of them fully specialize in just one genre of product. Whether that be anime merch, capsule toys, or retro games, you’re sure to be awed by their unparalleled stock variety!
- Just a short trip away from Akihabara’s bustling otaku culture, you’ll be greeted by a vastly different ambience. This tour will also take you through the vibrant nature of Ueno Park, and the old-town traditions of Asakusa and Yanaka. Experience the many aspects of Tokyo’s city life!
|Area||Tokyo (Akihabara, Ueno)|
|Meeting place||MAACH ecute KANDA MANSEIBASHI S4 1-25-4 kandasudacho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo|
|Access||5-minute walk from Akihabara Station|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time.|
|Duration||About 3.5 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Akihabara Radio Kaikan ② Don Quijote Akihabara ③ Akihabara Gachapon Kaikan (capsule toy hall) ④ Super Potato ⑤ Ueno Park / Shinobazu Pond ⑥ Kanda Myojin Shrine ⑦ Asakusa/Yanaka (either or) ※route is subject to change according to circumstance
- The E-bike tour begins at mAAch Ecute Mansebashi!
- Representing Akihabara’s otaku culture since 1950: Radio Kaikan
- Don Quijote Akihabara: filled with the colors of Akihabara!
- 500+ capsule machines! Akihabara Gachapon Kaikan: the "Holy Land" of capsule toys
- A journey to the pixels of old! Retro games at Super Potato Akihabara
- The calming embrace of mother nature: Ueno Onshi Park/Shinobazu pond
- The crossing of anime and history! Kanda Myojin Shrine
- Included in the fee
Guide Fee, Bike Fee, Snack & Bottled Drinks, Insurance,Tax
- Not included in the fee
Any other fees not stated above
・The tour may be cancelled due to poor weather. ・Participants must be at least 10 years old, and over 130cm tall. ・You must be able to ride a bicycle. ・A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Things to bring
- Cancellation policy
The day before: 50% of the reservation fee. On the day or no show: 100% of the reservation fee.
- Operating Company