【Tokyo 1 Day Tour】Tokyo All-in-one Bus tour: Experience All of Tokyo in One Day!
- Join this 1-day Tokyo bus tour for the full experience of the bustling global metropolis! Today, Tokyo is a global center of economy and culture that invites travelers from all around the world. This 1-day bus tour will cover all the must-see landmarks, such as Meiji Jingu Shrine, the imperial palace, Sensoji Temple, and Tokyo Skytree. From tradition and culture to modernity and technology; Leave no box unchecked in your Tokyo itinerary with this 1-day bus tour!
- Bus tour-exclusive admission to Tokyo Skytree and a Tokyo Bay cruise are included. Experience Tokyo from a variety of perspectives!
- Multilingual audio guides are available in: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Indonesian, Thai.
- Free Wifi service on the bus!
- A free pickup service takes you to the departure location, for a safe & easy start to your Tokyo 1-day bus tour!
|Area||Tokyo (Asakusa / Sky Tree, Tokyo Bay area, Imperial Palace area)|
|Meeting place||"LOVE" statue in front of Shinjuku i-Land Tower|
|Access||3 minute walk from "Nishi-Shinjuku"station (Marunouchi Line)|
|8 minute walk from "Shinjuku-Nishiguchi" station (Oedo Line)|
|10 minute walk from "Tochomae (Tokyo Metropolitan Government)" station (Oedo Line)|
|10 minute walk from "Shinjuku" station West exit|
|Duration||9 hour 15 minute|
|supported language||English and Japanese speaking tour guide accompany the tour. Multilingual audio guide is available (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, 中文, Bahasa, Thai)|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① [9:00am] 1-day bus tour departs from “LOVE” statue in front of “Shinjuku i-Land tower” ② Meiji Jingu Shrine ③ Imperial Palace ④ Asakusa: Senso-ji temple, Kaminari-mon and Nakamise shopping avenue -Lunch time (Chanko hot pot at Ryogoku Hana-no-mai)- ⑤ Tokyo Skytree ⑥ Tokyo Bay Cruise ⑦ <Drop off point 1> Shinbashi Station at 17:45 ⑧ <Drop off point 2>Shinjuku Station at 18:15
- Free Pickup service
- 9:00 - Departure from Shinjuku! The Tokyo 1-day Bus Tour Begins
- Meiji Jingu Shrine: Tokyo's oasis of nature
- The Imperial Palace: Remembering the Times of Old
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple: Encountering Japanese tradition
- Lunch: a hearty "chanko-nabe" hotpot!
- Tokyo Skytree: All of Tokyo is in your sight! The tallest tower in the world
- Tokyo Bay Cruise: set sail to an elegant tour over Tokyo's waters!
- Included in the fee
- English speaking guide - Bus fee - Lunch: chicken chanko-nabe hotpot - Multilingual Audio guide rental - Wi-Fi service - Admission to "Tokyo Skytree" - Fare to "Tokyo Bay Cruise"
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The bus tour's destinations and itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and otherwise unforeseeable circumstances. In the case that a destination is not operating on the day of the bus tour, it will be substituted with an alternative destination. - Lunch can be substituted for halal and vegetarian options. Please contact the operating company 2 days prior to your tour at latest. - Please be noted that the bus tour fee includes admission to the Skytree's 350m observatory deck, but not the 450m deck. - If weather conditions, traffic, or other unforeseeable circumstances cause the Tokyo Bay Cruise to be cancelled, the bus tour will visit the Fukagawa Edo Museum. - Audio-guides are available in multiple languages. (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Indonesian, Thai) - Participants over the age of 12 will be charged at adult pricing. Participants of ages 4~11 will be charged at child pricing. Children under the age of 3 may participate, only when accompanied by a guardian. Such participants will not receive meal services.
Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Cancellation policy
If cancellations are made on the participant's circumstances, the following cancellation fees will be charged: - 8 or more days prior to the tour: No Charge - 7 days ~ 2 days prior to the tour: 30% of the tour fee - 1 day prior to the tour: 40% of the tour fee - On the day of, prior to the starting time of the tour: 50% of the tour fee - After the tour's departure, or without notice: 100% of the tour fee
- Special Notes
<Bus Tour Pick-up Service> *Pick up service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th Sep due to Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics. 1. (7:35 am) Royal Park Hotel 2. (7:35 am) Agora Place Asakusa Hotel 3. (7:50 am) Shiba Park Hotel 4. (7:50 am) Keisei Ueno station 5. (8:00 am) Apple store Ginza 6. (8:00 am) McDonald's Suido-bashi Sotobori-dori Branch 7. (8:10 am) Imperial Hotel 8. (8:10 am) The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo 9. (8:30 am) Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel 10. (8:30 am) Shinjuku Prince Hotel 11. (8:30 am) Hotel New Otani
- Operating Company
Japan Panoramic Tours
Tags of this activity