【Tokyo Half Day Tour】Tokyo Morning Bus Tour: Discover Japanese Culture in Tokyo!
- Join this Tokyo bus tour to experience the bustling global metropolis! Today, Tokyo is a global center of economy and culture that invites the eyes of travelers all around the world. This tour will cover all the must-see landmarks of Tokyo, such as Meiji Jingu Shrine, the imperial palace, and Sensoji Temple. Discover the tradition and history behind Tokyo's modernity, and leave no box unchecked in your Tokyo itinerary with this half-day bus tour!
- Multilingual audio guides are available in: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Indonesian, Thai.
- Free Wifi service on the bus!!
- A free pickup service takes you to the departure location, for a safe & easy start to your Tokyo bus tour!
|Area||Tokyo (Asakusa / Sky Tree, Imperial Palace area)|
|Meeting place||"LOVE" statue in front of Shinjuku i-Land Tower|
|Access||3 minute walk from "Nishi-Shinjuku"station (Marunouchi Line)|
|8 minute walk from "Shinjuku-Nishiguchi" station (Oedo Line)|
|10 minute walk from "Tochomae (Tokyo Metropolitan Government)" station (Oedo Line)|
|10 minute walk from "Shinjuku" station West exit|
|Duration||4 hour 20 minute|
|supported language||English and Japanese speaking tour guide accompany the tour. Multilingual audio guide is available (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, 中文, Bahasa, Thai)|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① [9:00am] Depart from “LOVE” statue in front of “Shinjuku i-Land tower” ② Meiji Jingu Shrine ③ Imperial Palace ④ Asakusa: Senso-ji temple, Kaminari-mon and Nakamise shopping avenue ⑤Return to Tokyo Station *This is the half-day morning component of the 1-day Tokyo Tour. Follow the link below for the full-day experience.
- Free Pickup service
- 9:00 - Departure from Shinjuku, Tokyo! The Tokyo Morning Bus Tour Begins
- Meiji Jingu Shrine: Tokyo's oasis of nature
- The Imperial Palace: Remembering the Times of Old
- Asakusa Sensoji Temple: Encountering Japanese tradition
- Included in the fee
- English speaking guide - Bus fee - Multilingual Audio guide rental - Wi-Fi service
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The destinations and itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and otherwise unforeseeable circumstances. In the case that a destination is not operating on the day of the bus tour, it will be substituted with an alternative destination. - Audio-guides are available in multiple languages. (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Indonesian, Thai) - Participants over the age of 12 will be charged at adult pricing. Participants of ages 4~11 will be charged at child pricing. Children under the age of 3 may participate, only when accompanied by a guardian. Such participants will not receive meal services.
Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Cancellation policy
If cancellations are made on the participant's circumstances, the following cancellation fees will be charged: - 8 or more days prior to the tour: No Charge - 7 days ~ 2 days prior to the tour: 30% of the tour fee - 1 day prior to the tour: 40% of the tour fee - On the day of, prior to the starting time of the tour: 50% of the tour fee - After the tour's departure, or without notice: 100% of the tour fee
- Special Notes
<Pick up Service> *Pick up service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th Sep due to Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics. 1. (7:35 am) Royal Park Hotel 2. (7:35 am) Agora Place Asakusa Hotel 3. (7:50 am) Shiba Park Hotel 4. (7:50 am) Keisei Ueno station 5. (8:00 am) Apple store Ginza 6. (8:00 am) McDonald's Suido-bashi Sotobori-dori Branch 7. (8:10 am) Imperial Hotel 8. (8:10 am) The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo 9. (8:30 am) Shibuya Tokyu Rei Hotel 10. (8:30 am) Shinjuku Prince Hotel 11. (8:30 am) Hotel New Otani
- Operating Company
Japan Panoramic Tours
Tags of this activity