【Tokyo/Ningyocho/Japanese Tea】Green Tea Tasting in Tokyo! Tasting Experience in a Traditional Home Turned Cafe
- Head to Tokyo, Ningyocho to Experience Japanese Tea! In a cafe renovated from an old traditional home, a 12-piece Japanese Tea tasting menu awaits you. The teas all have different colors, aromas and colors, and this experience will let you enjoy all of them inside-out! You will also get to taste “gyokuro”, a classification of the highest-quality Japanese tea.
- Ningyocho, Tokyo where your tea-tasting experience will take place, carries a quaint atmosphere fitting for the historic district with a past dating to the Edo period. Your cafe will be hidden away in an alleyway, with a relaxing environment perfect for you to enjoy tea in.
- Enjoy the traditional Japanese sweets, that all make great companions to the tea!
- You can buy your favorite teas after the tasting experience. They make great souvenirs for your friends and family back home.
|Meeting place||3-4-11 Nihon-bashi Ningyocho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||2 minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya line "Ningyoccho" station|
|Meeting time||Please come by the starting time|
|Duration||About 1.5 hour|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Learn about the history of Japanese green tea ② Tasting "sencha" - 7 types ③ Tasting "matcha" - 4 types ④ Tasting premium "gyokuro" - 1 type ⑤ Try some sweets to accompany the tea ⑥ End of Experience. *This activity is not a full tea ceremony lesson. It is a casual tasting of Japanese tea and sweets.
- A Diverse Tasting Course of Japanese Green Tea
- Mr. Aso, the owner of this Cafe
- The cafe is a renovated traditional home
- Learn about the types of Japanese green tea, and their history
- Tasting 7 types of "sencha"
- Tasting 4 types of "matcha"
- Tasting the finest quality "gyokuro"
- Accompanied by some traditional Japanese sweets
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, tea, sweets, tax
- Not included in the fee
Any expenses not listed above
Please refrain from wearing perfume with a strong scent. It may interfere with the fragrance of the tea.
- Things to bring
- Cancellation policy
The day before: 50% of the reservation fee Cancellation without prior notice: 100% of the reservation fee
- Special Notes
*This activity is not a full tea ceremony lesson. It is a casual tasting of Japanese tea and sweets.
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity