【Tokyo Glass Art】Make a Stained-Glass Mirror: Glass Art Craft Class! (Kameari, Tokyo)
- Craft an aesthetic stained glass art in Kameari, Tokyo! Using real stained glass-crafting techniques, you’ll be making your own unique, antique-styled stained glass mirror. The mirrors and stained glass pieces come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors, so combine them freely to make a one-of-a-kind piece! The classy, antique aesthetic of the stained glass makes for a wonderful gift or interior piece!
- While stained glass is common in old architectures such as cathedrals, it can also make a great addition to the modern interior in the form of tabletop items and illuminations!
- The layout and design of your stained glass is 100% up to you! Your class instructor is an illumination artist, and will take you through the steps. No need for any prior experience!
|Meeting place||2-67-2 Kameari, Katsushika Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||9-minute walk from Kameari Station (JR Joban Line) south exit|
|Meeting time||Please come before the starting time|
|Duration||About 1h 30min ~ 2h 30min|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Arrival & Reception ② Instructions on the glass art class ③ Making your stained glass mirror ④ Receive your glass art - end of experience
- Stained-glass atelier Naranja
- What will you be doing with Stained Glass?
- Choosing the Materials for your Stained Glass Mirror
- Designing your Stained Glass Mirror
- Copper Taping the Pieces
- Soldering & Bringing Together your Stained Glass Mirror
- Your Stained Glass Mirror is Complete!
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, Material cost, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- This experience involves the handling of glass, solder, and chemicals. To avoid accidents, wearing closed-toe shoes is advised. Please refrain from attending in sandals. - Those who are sleep-deprived, in poor health, or pregnant, cannot participate in this experience.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellations on the day-of & no-shows will be charged 100% of the reservation fee.
- Special Notes
Up to 2 people can participate per group.
- Operating Company
Stained-glass workshop Naranja
Tags of this activity