【Tokyo Axe Throwing】 Let's Throw Axes! A New, Exciting Game of Darts! - 30 minutes
- In axe throwing, you throw an axe, hit a target, and win points! It’s like darts but bigger and heavier. The thrill of axe throwing has finally arrived in Japan, and here in Asakusa, Tokyo is the first place in Japan that you can experience it!
- Your host is “REEAST ROOM” Asakusa, Tokyo. Under the motto of “letting you do what you aren’t allowed to”, they’ve prepared a variety of exhilarating games to break up the mundanity of everyday life.
- REEAST ROOM BASE, the venue’s own casual bar, is built beside the axe throwing lanes. Nothing like a good drink with your friends at the bar after a good game of axe throwing! No matter your company, you’re sure to have a great time.
|Area||Tokyo Asakusa / Sky Tree|
|Meeting place||REEAST ROOM Asakusa, 1F, 1-2-13, Komagata, Taito-city, Tokyo-to|
|Access||2 minute walk from "Kuramae" station (Oedo & Asakusa Line)|
|4 minute walk from Asakusa station (Asakusa Line)|
|Meeting time||Please come 5 minute before the starting time|
|supported language||Japanese, English|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1 Reception 2 Instructions for axe throwing 3 Axe throwing begins! 4 End of experience
- Axe Throwing: Japan's New, Exciting Import!
- The Axe Throwing Begins!
- BAR: REEAST ROOM BASE
- 【optional】FREE ART WALL: Graffiti on the Wall for some Feed-worthy Photos!
- REEAST ROOM Asakusa
- The Mascot Character
- BREAK ROOM: The First in Japan! A Space for Destruction
- Included in the fee
Experience fee (Axe Throwing), tax
- Not included in the fee
Children of Junior high school age and below must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Things to bring
The activities here are full of action and movement. Please come dressed appropriately, in flexible clothing.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation on the day and no show: 100% of the reservation fee
- Changing booking details
Please make changes on the reservation screen yourself.
- Operating Company
REEAST ROOM Asakusa