【Tokyo Axe Throwing】Throw Axes in Asakusa! A New & Exciting Game of Darts! - 60 minutes
- Experience the exhilarating thrill of axe throwing, a new form of entertainment that’s finally arrived in Japan! The rules of axe throwing is similar to darts; throw axes at a target, and compete for points. After being popularized overseas, this thrilling activity has been brought to Asakusa, Tokyo! The adrenaline rush and satisfaction of the axe hitting the target is sure to keep you coming back!
- Your host is “REEAST ROOM Asakusa" in Tokyo. Under their motto of creating a "space where you can do what you normally can't do", they’ve prepared a variety of exhilarating games to break up the mundanity of everyday life.
- REEAST ROOM BASE, the venue’s own casual bar, is built beside the axe throwing lanes. Nothing like a good drink with your friends at the bar after a good game of axe throwing! No matter your company, you’re sure to have a great time.
|Area||Tokyo Asakusa / Sky Tree|
|Meeting place||REEAST ROOM Asakusa, 1F, 1-2-13, Komagata, Taito City, Tokyo|
|Access||2 minute walk from "Kuramae" station (Oedo & Asakusa Line)|
|4 minute walk from Asakusa station (Asakusa Line)|
|Meeting time||Please come 5 minute before the starting time|
|Duration||about 60 minutes|
|supported language||Japanese, English|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1 Reception 2 Instructions for axe throwing 3 Axe throwing begins! 4 End of experience
- Axe Throwing: Japan's New, Exciting Import!
- The Axe Throwing Begins!
- BAR: REEAST ROOM BASE
- REEAST ROOM Asakusa
- The Mascot Character
- BREAK ROOM: The First in Japan! A Space for Destruction
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, tax
- Not included in the fee
Any fees not listed above
Participants of 16 years of age and below must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Things to bring
The activities are highly mobile. Please come dressed appropriately, in flexible clothing.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation on the day and no show: 100% of the reservation fee
- Operating Company
THE AXE THROWING BAR Asakusa
Tags of this activity