【Tokyo Graffiti Wall】Fluorescent Graffiti in Asakusa, Tokyo! Unleash your Creativity on the "Free Art Wall"
- Pick up a brush and fluorescent paint, and unleash your creativity on an entire wall! The Asakusa, Tokyo experience “Free Art Wall” lets you graffiti on a wall to your heart’s content. Under the blacklight, splash your fluorescent paint on the wall to make a glowing work of art unlike anything else you’ve seen! Adults have many constraints blocking them from carefree graffiti but here, nothing is stopping you. Unleash your creativity in the room’s mystical glow, and create a unique art space!
- No rules exist on the graffiti wall. Choose your favorite size of brush, and even use your hands if you want! Remember how you graffitied as a child? This is a space to relive that same free creativity!
- You’ll be equipped with special raincoats and rubber gloves, so don’t worry about your clothes getting messy. Some people even derail and start painting up their friends!
- Under the blacklight, your graffiti creates a unique atmosphere of artistry on the wall. Remember to snap some photos with the vivid graffiti wall for your social media!
|Area||Tokyo Asakusa / Sky Tree|
|Meeting place||REEAST ROOM Asakusa, 1F, 1-2-13, Komagata, Taito-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Kuramae station (Toei Oedo & Asakusa Line)|
|4-minute walk from Asakusa Station (Toei Asakusa Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive 5 minutes before the starting time|
|Duration||About 15 minutes|
|supported language||English, Japanese|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Reception & Meetup at REEAST ROOM Asakusa, Tokyo ② Instructions on the "Free Art Wall" Graffiti Experience ③ "Free Art Wall" Graffiti Experience ④ End of experience
- Unleash your Creativity! Anybody is an artist in the “Free Art Wall” graffiti experience
- Fluorescent paint! Splash it all over the graffiti wall
- Raincoats and gloves are provided! Graffiti without worry, to your heart's content
- Graffiti on the Wall for some Feed-worthy Photos!
- What can you experience at REEAST ROOM Asakusa?
- REEAST ROOM Asakusa's Mascot Character
- BREAK ROOM: The First in Japan! A Space for Recreational Destruction
- Included in the fee
"Free Art Wall" graffiti wall experience fee, equipment rental fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Things to bring
- Flexible clothing that are easy to move in are reccomended. - Raincoats and rubber gloves will be provided, but just in case, please arrive in clothing you don't mind getting dirty.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellations on the day, and no-show participants will be charged 100% of the reservation fee.
- Special Notes
The Free Art Wall experience is also available as an optional activity for the BREAK ROOM plan, and AXE THROWING PLAN, for an additional charge of ¥1500. *Inquiries and payment must be made on-site.
- Operating Company
REEAST ROOM Asakusa
Tags of this activity