【Tsukiji Food Tour】Local Tokyo Street Food Tour in Tsukiji Fish Market!
- Tokyo’s world-famous Tsukiji Fish Market is a bustling market of the freshest fish, processed goods, and even utensils. This Tokyo street food tour will satisfy you with Tsukiji’s finest food attractions like sushi, broths, sake, and tea! (As of 2018, the auctioning grounds have been moved to Toyosu, Tokyo)
- The guide for your Tsukiji food tour is knowledgeable about all things Tsukiji. They’ll tell you all about Japanese food culture and Tsukiji's street food!
- Tsukiji Fish Market can be overwhelming to first-timers, but your tour guide will make sure you don’t get lost. This tour will help you discover Tsukiji to the deepest corners that only locals can show you!
- The Tsukiji food tour will end with sushi, at a long-standing sushi restaurant. You’d be hard-pressed to find fresh sushi like this anywhere else, even in Tokyo!
|Area||Tokyo Ginza / Tsukiji|
|Meeting place||The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji-Temple|
|Access||30-second walk from Hibiya line "Tsukiji Station"|
|5-minute walk from Oedo Line "Tsukiji-shijo Station"|
|7-minute walk from Higashiginza Station|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
– [8:15] Gather at Tsukiji Honganji Temple (In front of the gate). The tour begins! – Tour the Tsukiji outer market and grab Japanese street food and drinks with the guide. – Tour the Tsukiji Uogashi Wholesale Market. – Japanese sake-tasting and eating sushi at a local restaurant. – [11:30] Tsukiji Food Tour returns to Tsukiji Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- Tsukiji Fish Market Street Food Tour in Tokyo!
- 8:15 - Meeting up with the Tsukiji Street Food Tour
- Tokyo Street Food in Tsukiji's Outer Market!
- Tsukiji Fresh Fish Market: "Tsukiji Uogashi"
- Sushi to wrap up the Tsukiji food tour
- Included in the fee
- English guide - Food (Japanese omelet, Fried fish cake, Fresh Tuna, Dashi soup and Katsuobushi, Japanese green tea, Sake, Sushi) - A bottle of water
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- On food allergies and preferences, please notify the host prior to the tour. - Japan's legal age of drinking is 20 years. Non-alcoholic beverages will be served to minors.
- Things to bring
Please attend the tour with shoes that are easy to walk in.
- Cancellation policy
The following percentages of the participation fee will be charged. 4-7 days prior to the tour: 15% 3 days prior to the tour: 25% 2 days prior to the tour: 35% the day prior to the tour: 55% on the day to the tour: 100% No show to the tour: 100%
- Operating Company
Japan wonder travel
Tags of this activity