【Tokyo Ramen Tour】Find your Perfect Ramen in Tokyo! A Local Ramen Expert's Guide to the World of Ramen
- Ramen has gained its place among the world’s most popular Japanese foods. Among Japan’s many Ramen hotspots, the capital Tokyo’s hosts fierce competition of over 3,000 local ramen restaurants. Do you want to eat great ramen in Tokyo, but need some help from a local ramen guide? This Tokyo ramen tour will be perfect for you!
- Your local tour guide is Frank, a Tokyo native and expert of ramen all around Japan.
- Your tour guide Frank will carefully listen to your preferences and decide what ramen you should eat. With his vast local knowledge of Tokyo’s ramen, he’ll help you find the perfect bowl of ramen just for you! Discover the world of Tokyo’s ramen from the point of view of a local!
- Before eating ramen, your tour guide will share his in-depth knowledge of ramen over coffee or tea. The drink cost is included in the tour fee!
|Area||Tokyo (Shinjuku, Asakusa / Sky Tree, Jiyugaoka / Nakameguro)|
|Meeting place||月曜 10:30 中目黒駅 / 金曜 10:00 西武新宿駅 / 金曜 18:30 浅草駅|
|Meeting time||[10:30 Mon.] Naka-meguro Stn. south exit / [10:00 Fri.] Seibu-Shinjuku Stn. Pepe front sq. / [18:30 Fri.] Asakusa Stn.|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
- Meet up: Nakameguro/Shinjuku/Asakusa - Ramen discussion with your local tour guide Frank - Choosing your ramen - Eating ramen - End of your ramen tour
- The Ramen Tour to Find the Perfect Bowl for you!
- Meeting up with your local guide
- Learn & Discuss about Ramen
- Choosing the Perfect Ramen for you
- Eating ramen!
- About Frank: Ramen expert, Tokyo local
- Included in the fee
- 1 bowl of ramen - 1 drink (coffee/black tea)
- Not included in the fee
- If you have any food preferences or allergies, please contact the operating company prior to the tour. - While meat toppings can be removed, please be aware that all ramen broths included in this tour contain animal-based ingredients. - Children under the age of 8 cannot participate in this tour. - The location of the tour will vary depending on the time and date of your reservation. 1. [Monday 10:30~12:00]: Nakameguro area 2. [Friday 10:00~12:00]: Shinjuku area 3. [Friday 18:30~20:30]: Asakusa area
- Things to bring
Please prepare cash for transportation fare.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellations 1 day prior to, and on the day of the tour, will be charged 100% of the initial participation fee.
- Operating Company
Tokyo Ramen Tours
Tags of this activity