【Tokyo Ramen Tour】Try 6 Delicious Ramen bowls in a Day! Ramen tasting tour with a Local Ramen Guide!
- Ramen has gained its place among the world’s most popular Japanese foods. Among Japan’s many Ramen hotspots, the capital Tokyo’s hosts fierce competition of over 3,000 local ramen restaurants. Do you want to eat great ramen in Tokyo, but need some help from a local ramen guide? This Tokyo ramen tour will be perfect for you!
- In this Tokyo ramen tour, you will pick and customize 6 out of 11 possible mini ramen bowls. The ramen tour will take you to 3 local award-winning ramen restaurants to sample and compare different types of ramen. Learn and taste ramen in this tour like a Tokyo local would!
- Your local tour guide is Frank, a Tokyo native and expert of ramen all around Japan.
- Your local tour guide is Frank, a Tokyo native and expert of ramen all around Japan. Frank will teach you his abundant knowledge of ramen as you tour the several restaurants, focusing on topics such as ramen’s history, recipes, and trends!
- The ramen you will see in this Tokyo tour are all colorful and mouth-watering, and will make great photo material too!
|Area||Tokyo Jiyugaoka / Nakameguro|
|Meeting place||Naka-meguro Station, south exit|
|Meeting time||14:00 / 19:00|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
- Meet up at Naka-meguro Station, south exit (14:00/19:00) - Fish-broth ramen: the Tokyo local ramen tour begins! - Curry ramen: the spice is addicting! - Tonkotsu ramen: a classic pick to end the ramen tour - End of ramen tour (17:00/22:00)
- Ramen Tasting Tour: Experience Tokyo's Local Picks!
- The Tokyo Ramen Tour Begins: Meet up at Naka-meguro Station
- #1: Fish-broth Ramen
- #2: Spicy Curry Ramen
- #3: Pork-bone Ramen
- About Frank: Ramen expert, Tokyo local
- Included in the fee
- English guide - 6 mini ramen bowls
- Not included in the fee
- All expenses not listed above
- If you have any food preferences or allergies, please contact the operating company prior to the tour. - While meat toppings can be removed, please be aware that all ramen broths included in this tour contain animal-based ingredients. - Children under the age of 8 cannot participate in this tour.
- Things to bring
Transportation during the tour will be train-based. Please prepare ¥350 in cash.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellations 1 day prior to, and on the day of the tour, will be charged 100% of the initial participation fee.
- Operating Company
Tokyo Ramen Tours
Tags of this activity