【Tokyo/Soap Making】Jewel Soap Making Experience: More Fragrant than Jewels, just as Precious!
- Make your own “jewel soap” in Akihabara, Tokyo! In this experience, you’ll make your own “jewel soap”, that looks, smells, and sparkles brilliantly. These jewel soaps have been under the spotlights of a variety of media outlets, and are attracting huge amounts of attention right now! They don’t just look great; they’re greatly nourishing for your skin too. This experience will teach you the proper methods for making a truly one-of-a-kind jewel soap!
- If you’re going to learn something, you might as well learn from its source! The “Design Soap” qualification was a recent invention in Japan, and your instructors were among the first soap makers to receive this title. An experienced staff of soap specialists will take you carefully through the steps, so don’t worry if it’s your first time!
- You can customize your soap making experience with a wide selection of over 50 scents and colors! Among the many essential oils and fragrances, there are even some rare scents found nowhere else.
|Meeting place||OriSimple Akihabara 202, 1-7-6 Kandaizumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||About a 3-minute walk from JR Akihabara Station Showa-dori exit|
|About a 3-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Hibiya line Akihabara station|
|About a 5-minute walk from Shinjuku line Iwamoto-cho Station|
|Meeting time||Please arrive before the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Meet up for the experience ② Your jewel soap making experience begins! -Select the color and scent of the soap -Measure the melted soap in a paper cup -Coloring and adding scent -Pour into the mold and process to make several layers ③ Wait for it to solidify, cut it, and wrap it. Your jewel soap is complete! ④ End of the experience
- Jewels or soap? The hot topic, "jewel soaps"
- Where is the soap making experience?
- Make your own original soap
- Manufacturing process
- Your jewel soap making experience is complete!
- JDSA TOKYO
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, Material fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
Any other personal expenses
A person of 6 year old or above can attend this experience.
- Things to bring
Aprons are rented out at the store for free.
- Cancellation policy
We will receive the following fees in their respective time frames. 1 day before: 50% of the fee On the day: 100% of the fee No show: 100% of the fee
- Operating Company