【Tokyo/Beauty/Soap Making】Experience Soap Making: 100% Natural Vegan Ingredients
- Join an Akihabara, Tokyo beauty soap making experience! In this experience, you will use a variety of vegetable-based oils like coconut and olive oil, to make your own skin-nourishing beauty soaps. The process you will be using is a professional method of crafting handmade soap called “cold-process”. The result will be a 100% natural, vegetable-based beauty soap that unleashes the full potential of its ingredients!
- If you’re going to learn something, you might as well learn from its source! The “Design Soap” qualification was a recent invention in Japan, and your instructors were among the first soap makers to receive this title. An experienced staff of soap specialists will take you carefully through the steps, so don’t worry if it’s your first time!
- You can customize your soap making experience with a wide selection of over 50 scents and colors! Among the many essential oils and fragrances, there are even some rare scents found nowhere else.
|Meeting place||OriSimple Akihabara 202, 1-7-6, Kanda Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||A 3-minute walk from JR Akihabara Station, Showa-dori exit|
|A 3-minute walk from Akihabara Station (Hibiya Line)|
|A 5-minute walk from Iwamoto-cho station (Shinjuku Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||90 - 120 minutes|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Meet up for the experience ② Introduction of the soap ingredients and processes ③ Choose your soap ingredients (natural oils, fragrances) and measure ④ Mix for 10-30 minutes ⑤ Pour into the mold, and your beauty soap is done! ⑥ End of experience
- “Marseille Soap”: A deeply moisturizing beauty soap
- The Cold Process Method
- Where is the soap making experience?
- What color will you make your soap?
- The process of making your handmade beauty soap
- Your beauty soap making experience is complete!
- JDSA TOKYO
- Included in the fee
Lesson fee, cost of Ingredients, taxes
- Not included in the fee
Shipping fee to deliver the soap.
Participants must be 5 years of age or older.
- Things to bring
All equipment will be provided (aprons are rented out for free).
Restrooms for the participants.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken from their respective time frames: 1 day before: 50% of the cost The day of: 100% of the cost No-show: 100% of the cost
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity