【Tokyo Soap Making】 Soap That Makes You Drool? Popsicle Soap Making Experience!
- Join an Akihabara, Tokyo soap making experience, to make your own adorable “popsicle” soap! With their refreshing looks and sweet scents, you would be tempted to take a big, icy bite out of these bars of soap. This soap making experience uses no dangerous chemical additives, making it safe for participants of all ages. The design is customizable entirely to your liking!
- If you’re going to learn something, you might as well learn from its source! The “Design Soap” qualification was a recent invention in Japan, and your instructors were among the first soap makers to receive this title. An experienced staff of soap specialists will take you carefully through the steps, so don’t worry if it’s your first time!
- You can customize your soap making experience with a wide selection of over 50 scents and colors! Among the many essential oils and fragrances, there are even some rare scents found nowhere else.
|Meeting place||OriSimple Akihabara 202, 1-7-6, Kanda Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||A 3-minute walk from JR Akihabara Station, Showa-dori exit|
|A 3-minute walk from Akihabara Station (Hibiya Line)|
|A 5-minute walk from Iwamoto-cho station (Shinjuku Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Arrive for the experience ② Pick the color of your soap (10min) ③ Warm the soap, and add scents/colors (20min) ④ Pour the soap into a mold, and cool (30min) ⑤ Wrap it up, and your soap is done! (20min） ⑥ End of the experience.
- This soap looks like a real popsicle!
- Where is the soap making experience?
- What color will you make your soap? (10minutes)
- Processing the popsicle soap (60minutes)
- Your popsicle soap is complete! (20minutes)
- JDSA TOKYO
- Included in the fee
Lesson fee, Ingredient cost, taxes
- Not included in the fee
Any expenses not listed above
Participants must be 5 years of age or older.
- Things to bring
All equipment will be provided (aprons are rented out for free).
Restrooms for the participants.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken from their respective time frames: 1 day before: 50% of the cost The day of: 100% of the cost No-show: 100% of the cost
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity