【Tokyo Asakusa NINJA】Ninja Experience & Exclusive Asakusa Tour in Ninja Outfits!
- Experience the NINJA in Asakusa, Tokyo. Wear the uniform and train in ninja arts such as throwing stars and blow darts in this thrilling experience! The store is fully ninja-themed from the storefront to the interior, and the staff and sound system complement this. This course comes with a special ninja tour, in which you will take to the streets of Asakusa, fully dressed in the ninja uniform. It’s a jam-packed course that lets you fully experience the ninjas and Asakusa!
- After training, enjoy the original ninja-themed food menu! The throwing star-shaped “Ninja Curry” and “Fire Art: Pudding-no-jutsu” are just a few of the exciting menu entries!
- The storefront and interior greet you with a bright-red shrine gate, rows of raccoon statues, and glowing ninja weaponry. All of the photo opportunities seem incredibly un-ninja-like!
- At the end, you will venture out to the streets of Asakusa, while fully dressed in ninja outfits. The ninja master will guide you through a secret Asakusa tour that guidebooks don’t tell you!
|Area||Tokyo Asakusa / Sky Tree|
|Meeting place||3-27-14 TOA Asakusa Mansion 1F, Nishi Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||5-minute walk from Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express)|
|8-minute walk from Tawaramachi Station (Ginza line)|
|10-minute walk from Asakusa Station (Ginza line, Toei-Asakusa line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|supported language||English, Japanese|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Arrival/Reception ② Introducing the experience ③ Change into ninja outfits ④ Ninja training − Throwing stars, blow darts, sword fighting, and tea ceremony ⑤ Meal time − Choose from: “Ninja Curry” “Ninja Udon” “Shuriken-yaki” “Ninja Pasta” “Ninja Chicken” “Ninja Sausage” “Ninja Dried Foods ⑥ Asakusa Ninja Tour - guided tour of Asakusa in ninja outfits. ⑦ End of experience
- NINJA Café ＆ Bar ASAKUSA
- Asakusa Sightseeing… in Ninja Outfits!? An Exciting and Special Tour!
- The Fully Ninja-themed Store
- With these Outfits, Anybody Can Become a Ninja!
- The Ninja Training Commences!
- Tea Ceremony Experience: Learning Japanese Culture
- Ninja Food: Fun to the Eyes, Delicious to the Tongue!
- Explore the Untold in an Exclusive Tour of Asakusa
- Rest-less-rooms? The Toilets are Gold!
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, food and drinks, costume rental fee, applicable taxes.
- Not included in the fee
Any expenses not listed above.
- Cancellation policy
If cancellations are made by the customer's circumstances, refunds will not be made
- Operating Company
Ninja Cafe&Bar Asakusa
Tags of this activity