【Tokyo Candle Making】Mini Botanical Candle Making Class in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo! Gentle Floral Candlelight to Brighten your Everyday Life
- Experience this mini candle making class in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo! In this Tokyo candle making class, you’ll be making a charming, palm-sized botanical candle to accompany your everyday interior. Choose your flowers and fragrances from a variety of choices, and bring them together with wax to complete your very own mini botanical candle! These mini flower candles are small, and make great gifts too!
- A cup of tea will keep you company as you wait for the wax to dry. Sit back in the relaxing embrace of soft aromas and candlelight.
- After the candle making class, photo spots will be prepared for you and the completed candles. The photogenic workshop interior will make for some aesthetic photos to take home!
|Area||Tokyo Jiyugaoka / Nakameguro|
|Meeting place||7-4-15 Melona Jiyugaoka 1F, Okusawa, Setagaya Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||4-minute walk from Jiyugaoka Station (Tokyu-Toyoko Line, Ooi-machi Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Arrival & Reception to class ② Instructions on candle making ③ Candle making class begins ④ Tea time ⑤ Receive your completed candle. End of candle making class.
- The Tokyo Candle-making Class Begins (Jiyugaoka)
- Choose all your favorite flowers and aromas!
- Your candle is complete! End of your Tokyo candle making class
- and Cherish...
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material fee, drink, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
All participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation policy
All cancellations made on the day (including no-shows) will be charged 100% of the initial reservation fee.
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity