【Tokyo Bento Class】Traditional Bento Box Making in Yanaka, Tokyo! Combine your Onigiri with Colorful Side Dishes into a Beautiful Platter
- Make the perfect bento box in a traditional Japanese cooking class in Yanaka, Tokyo! After a short presentation on Japanese traditional food and culture, you’ll make onigiri (traditional rice balls) with your instructor. Plate them nicely with a variety of other foods for a vibrant bento box! Eating your own creations with fellow cooking class participants will make an unforgettable experience!
- The instructor for your Japanese traditional cooking class is one of the few female cooks that served Japanese food in France. Her detailed lessons backed by her genuine skills, are known for teaching delicious, unique, and fun Japanese cooking!
- Before your cooking class, your instructor will show you around Yanaka, a town retaining its old Showa-era look. The slower clock and relaxing vibe here will make you feel like you’ve slipped back in time!
- To accommodate for a variety of food cultures, this bento box cooking class adapts to all kinds of dietary restraints. Without compromising flavor, great attention is paid to provide the flavor of traditional Japanese food to every visitor!
|Meeting place||In front of "NewDays ecute Nippori" by the north exit ticket gate of JR Nippori Station|
|Access||Just outside JR Nippori Station, north exit ticketing gate|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours 30 minutes|
|supported language||English, French|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Stroll through Yanaka ② Instructions on the traditional cooking methods ③ Onigiri making class begins ④ Plating your onigiri into a bento box ⑤ Eating your creations ⑥ End of traditional cooking class
- A Cooking Class led by a chef trained in France!
- Yanaka: A town inheriting the looks of the Showa Era
- Onigiri Making Experience
- Accommodating to dietary needs
- Your Traditional Bento Box is Complete!
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, drinks, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- Cancellation policy
All cancellations made from 2 days prior to the day of the cooking class, will be charged 100% of the booking fee.
- Special Notes
- Aprons provided - Accommodates vegetarian, vegan, gluten free menus (please contact the instructor beforehand).
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity