【Tokyo Flower Cruise】A Tunnel of Flowers! Luxurious River Cruise to Meguro River's Cherry Blossoms
- Take a flower-viewing cruise through Meguro River, one of Tokyo’s most renown cherry blossom hotspots! Why don’t you use this opportunity for a relaxing, luxurious flower-viewing experience that’s hard to have on land? The 800 cherry blossoms blooming along the river looks like a tunnel of flowers; experience a dreamy scenery of overflowing flowers!
- The cherry blossoms that cover Meguro River are also a beautiful sight when illuminated at night. Not only are they dazzling in full bloom; they also fall with grace! As their season ends and the breeze kicks in, the falling petals shower over the river, making a dense floral carpet on the surface.
- Your cruise tour boat will be a small roofless vessel, built specifically to navigate the canals of Tokyo. Without worrying about crowds like you would on land, the cruise tour will let you sit back and enjoy a full panorama of Tokyo’s sceneries!
|Meeting place||Tennozu Pier, 2-2-24, Higashi-shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||3-minute walk from Tennozu Isle Station (Tokyo Monorail) Central Exit|
|5-minute walk from Tennozu Isle Station (Rinkai Line)|
|15-minute walk from Shin-baba Station (Keihin Rapid) North Exit|
|Meeting time||Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||12persons|
① Arrival & Reception (Tennozu Pier) ② Instructions (on the flower-viewing boat cruise experience + precautions) ③ Departure: flower-viewing cruise of Meguro River ③ Return: cruise boat tour docks at Tennozu Pier ④ End of cruise tour experience 【Safety notice】 To promote the passengers’ peace of mind, the following guidelines will be followed. - The number of passengers will be capped at a lower number to avoid congestion. - The staff will wash their hands frequently, and wear masks on duty. - Before and after every tour, the handrails and seats will be sanitized with alcohol.
- flower-viewing cruise POI #1: Meguro River’s cherry blossoms are like a tunnel of flowers!
- flower-viewing cruise POI: A carpet of fallen flowers!
- The flower-viewing boat cruise tour begins!
- A relaxing flower-viewing experience from a boat
- Fact about the Cruise Boat: The Seats are recycled from the old National Stadium!
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All costs not listed above
- The cruise may be canceled due to weather conditions. - The cruise may be canceled if the minimum number of participants is not met. - If the cruise is cancelled after arrival to the meetup spot, refunds cannot be made by the hosting company.
- Things to bring
- Please arrive in appropriately warm clothing. The cruise boat deck may get cold. - Please be aware of scarves, hats, and other belongings that may be taken by the wind. - In the case of rain, please arrive in wearable rain gear. Umbrellas are not permitted aboard the cruise. - Drinks are permitted aboard the cruise
- Cancellation policy
In cases of cancellation due to the participants' circumstances, the following fees will be charged. - 3 days prior: 20% of the participation fee - 2 days prior: 30% of the participation fee - The day before: 50% of the participation fee - The day-of: 100% of the participation fee
- Special Notes
【Safety notice】 To promote the passengers’ peace of mind, the following guidelines will be followed. - The number of passengers will be capped at a lower number to avoid congestion. - The staff will wash their hands frequently, and wear masks on duty. - Before and after every tour, the handrails and seats will be sanitized with alcohol.
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity