【Tokyo Flower Art】Make a Floral Welcome Sign with Pressed Flowers! Flower Craft Class in Nerima, Tokyo
- Add some vibrance to your front porch, with a hand-decorated pressed-flower “welcome” sign! The pressed flowers are long-lasting samples of nature’s beauty, and will give your home a new, elegant presentation. No two flowers are the same, and neither are any two welcome boards made in this crafts class. Make a one-and-only “welcome” sign!
- Your class instructor is a specialist of pressed flowers, and expert with a variety of handicrafts. She’s published instructional books, and also been involved in animation production using pressed flowers! She’ll carefully take you through the steps, so no prior knowledge or experience is needed to make a beautiful pressed-flower welcome sign,
- You will be making your pressed-flower welcome sign in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow class participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions on the flower craft class ③ Making your floral “welcome” signs ④ Receive your finished “welcome” sign - end of crafts class
- What is a "Welcome" Sign?
- The Craft Class Begins! Decorating your Welcome Board with Pressed Flowers
- Your One-and-Only Welcome Sign is Complete! End of Craft Class
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, taxes, material cost, lesson fee
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 2 is eligible to attend this craft workshop. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
In the case of cancellation due to the participant's circumstances, the following percentages of the experience participation fee will be charged. 1 day prior: 50% On the day of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity