【Tokyo Orgonite Making】Make an Orgonite in a Nerima, Tokyo Crafts Class: Bring Healing and Vitality to your Everyday Life!
- Make your own healing Orgonite pyramid in Nerima, Tokyo! In this Tokyo Crafts Class you can make an Orgonite, a spiritual item said to purify one’s internal energies. Arrange a variety of natural stones and ornaments, and hold them together with resin to complete your Orgonite pyramid! With its sparkling looks and spiritual effects, your orgonite is sure to bring healing and vitality to your daily life!
- Your class instructor is a pressed flower specialist, and expert with a variety of handicrafts. She’s published instructional books, and also been involved in animation production using pressed flowers! She’ll carefully take you through the steps, so no prior knowledge or experience is needed to make a beautiful Orgonite pyramid,
- You will be making your Orgonite Pyramid in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow class participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions ③ Making your Orgonite Pyramids ④ Receive your finished Orgonite - end of crafts class
- What is "Orgonite"?
- Making the Orgonite! Choose your Natural Stones
- Decorating the Orgonite: Pick all your Favorite Materials!
- Your Orgonite is Complete!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, taxes, material cost, lesson fee
- Not included in the fee
- All expenses not listed above - Shipping cost (In the case of delivery)
- Your Orgonite will take approximately 2 weeks to complete. Participants may return to receive their product directly, or have it shipped to them (shipping charged separately) - The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 2 is eligible to attend this craft workshop. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
In the case of cancellation due to the participant's circumstances, the following percentages of the experience participation fee will be charged. 1 day prior: 50% On the day of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity