【Tokyo Candle Making】Floral Candle Making in Nerima, Tokyo using Vibrant Pressed Flowers! A Warm Diorama of Nature's Beauty
- Join this Nerima, Tokyo flower crafts class to make your own pressed-flower candle! By decorating a candle with vivid pressed flowers, it’ll become a piece of art showing off nature’s fresh floral beauty! Combine a variety of unique plants and flowers to make a candle that’s truly one of a kind. When lit, the candle's gentle flame will illuminate the flowers for an even more beautiful display.
- Your class instructor is a pressed flower specialist, and expert with a variety of handicrafts. She’s published instructional books, and also been involved in animation production using pressed flowers! She’ll carefully take you through the steps, so no prior knowledge or experience is needed to make a beautiful pressed flower candle,
- You will be making your custom pressed-flower candle in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow class participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the flower crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions on how to make the candles ③ Making your pressed-flower candle ④ Receive your finished candle - end of crafts class
- What is the Beauty of Pressed Flowers?
- How to make a Pressed Flower Candle
- Your Floral Candle is Complete. It’s Truly One-of-a-Kind!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, taxes, ingredient costs, lesson fee
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - This crafts class has no age restrictions, but participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Cancellation policy
In the case of cancellation due to the participant's circumstances, the following percentages of the experience participation fee will be charged. 1 day prior: 50% On the day-of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity