【Tokyo Flower Herbarium】Make your own Flower Bottle Herbarium in a Nerima, Tokyo Crafts Class: A New Style of Flower Arrangement!
- Arrange an aesthetic bottle flower herbarium in Nerima, Tokyo! These herbariums preserve your flower arrangement into a bottle of oil, and make a long-lasting sample of nature’s bloom! Choose from a wide variety of flowers and plants, and make your own bottle herbarium. These floating flowers will become a soothing part of your room’s interior!
- Your class instructor is a professional in all kinds of handicraft arts, with a focus on pressed flowers. She’ll carefully take you through the steps, and no prior knowledge or experience in flower arrangement or herbariums is needed to make a beautiful piece!
- The bottle herbarium flower arrangement class will take place in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow class participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions ③ Making your flower arrangement herbarium ④ Receive your finished herbarium - end of crafts class
- What is a Herbarium? A new way of flower arrangement in Nerima, Tokyo
- Create your own Herbarium! The crafts class begins
- Your Hand-made Flower Herbarium is Complete!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material cost, lesson fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 2 is eligible to attend this craft class. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
In the case of cancellation due to the participant's circumstances, the following percentages of the experience participation fee will be charged. 1 day prior: 50% On the day-of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity