【Tokyo Sushi Making】Too Cute to Eat? Colorful Decoration Sushi Making Class in Yotsuya, Tokyo!
- Learn Japanese traditional cooking in Yotsuya, Tokyo! In this Tokyo sushi making class, you’ll use fresh seasonal ingredients to make cute “decoration sushi rolls”! With some creativity and careful rolling, you can show all kinds of cute patterns on the face of the sushi roll. In this cooking class, you’ll be making the face of a bear inside a heart-shaped sushi roll! The result will be so cute, you might even hesitate to eat it!
- Your cooking instructor will take you step-by-step through the tools, ingredients, and seasonings of sushi making. Even from zero experience, this cooking class will introduce you to Japanese culture through sushi making!
- This sushi making class will teach you how to make “Dashi”; a method of broth-making, and a cornerstone of Japanese traditional cooking’s deep flavors!
- The Tokyo cooking class takes place in small groups, in a homey atmosphere. The experience will be a great memory to remember your stay in Tokyo by!
|Meeting place||Aishin Building (Sato Building) 6F, 2-2 Yotsuya, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||8-minute walk from JR Yotsuya Station / Tokyo Metro Yotsuya Station|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2.5 hours|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① 11:00 - 11:15: Introduction & prep for the class' recipes ② 11:15 - 12:45: Demonstration & cooking experience ③ 12:45 - 13:30: Time to eat your sushi!
- The Sushi Making Class Begins! Introducing & Prepping the Recipes
- Prepping Ingredients for the "Decoration Sushi"
- Rolling the Sushi: Harder than you Think?
- The Decoration Sushi Roll is Complete!
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, ingredient cost, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- Things to bring
Please come in clothes that are easy to move in.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation from 2 days prior to the day-of will be charged 100% of the participation fee.
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity