【Tokyo/Ceramic 】Pottery Painting: Get Creative with Custom Designs!
- Join a pottery class, and paint your own designs on ceramics! Pick your canvas from a variety of handmade plates, bowls, and cups, and work your artistic magic.
- Need some inspiration? Just mix-and-match from the sample designs — you can’t go wrong!
- No experience is necessary. The staff will teach you everything you need!
|Meeting place||5-13-4 Shirokane , Minato-ku , Tokyo|
|Access||10-minute walk from Exit 1&2: Hiro-o Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)|
|10-minute walk from Exit 1: Shirokane Takanawa Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line/Toei Mita Line)|
|15-minute walk from East Exit: JR Ebisu Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)|
|Meeting time||Please come by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|supported language||Japanese, English|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
1. Meeting up 2. Instructions 3. Pottery making 4. Cleaning up 5. End of class
- Time to paint!
- Drafting your designs
- Adding a splash of color
- Shirogane Ceramic Art School
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material fee, tax
- Not included in the fee
~ Baking Fee (calculated by dimensions: length x width x height) E.g. 7cm x 7cm x 10cm: 740 JPY 12cm x 12cm x 7cm: 1,510 JPY ~ Shipping Costs
Your clothes may get dirty during the workshop. Although clay can be easily cleaned, please arrive in washable clothes. There are no parking lots on the workshop grounds. Please use nearby parking spaces.
- Things to bring
All equipment (including aprons) will be provided.
- Cancellation policy
The following fees will be taken in their respective timeframes: 2-7 days prior: 50% of the initial fee 1 day prior: 100% of the initial fee The day-of: 100% of the initial fee No-show: 100% of the initial fee
- Operating Company
Shirokane Ceramic Art School