【Shinjuku Izakaya Tour】Retro Izakaya bar-hopping in Shinjuku! Tokyo Local Food & Drink Tour
- Enter Shinjuku, Tokyo’s bustling jungle of glowing neons, for an evening tour of Izakaya food & drink bar-hopping. This tour will take you to several Izakaya whose old, retro look might be hard to approach on your own. Join your tour guides for an evening in Shinjuku, filled with local Izakaya favorites!
- The izakaya bars that you will visit in this tour are hand-picked by your local guides. Enjoy authentic Izakaya food & beverages!
- Izakaya bars are great places to meet locals. Start up some conversation with a local to make your evening in Shinjuku unforgettable!
- The Izakaya food and drinks are included in the fee. Enjoy your night tour of Shinjuku without worrying about money!
|Meeting place||In front of Mosaic Street, Shinjuku station west exit. (Between the Odakyu and the Keio Department Stores.)|
|Access||2-minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station West exit|
|Minimum number of participants||2persons|
– [16:45] Meet up in front of Shinjuku Mosaic Street (between Odakyu department store and Keio department store). The izakaya tour begins! – To Omoide Yokocho (Memory Alley) to eat yakitori chicken skewers – To Kabukicho: Shinjuku, Japan’s largest entertainment district – To an Izakaya bar for Japanese eats & drinks – To Golden Gai Izakaya Alley for a round of drinks – [8:00] Shinjuku Station: End of Izakaya Tour
- Izakaya hopping tour in Shinjuku, Tokyo: enjoy great izakaya food & drinks!
- Omoide Yokocho: Finding food & drinks in "memory alley" izakaya street
- Enjoy Food & Drinks in a Kabukicho Izakaya Bar!
- Golden Gai (Golden alley) Izakaya street
- Included in the fee
- English guide - Food (listed below) 1. Yakitori alley (2 types of food & 1 Drink) 2. Eat & drink at a izakaya (3 types of food & 1 Drink) 3. Drink at a bar in Golden Gai (1 Drink)
- Not included in the fee
- Any fees not listed above. - Any food or drinks ordered besides the list above.
- If you have any food preferences or allergies, please notify the host beforehand. - The legal drinking age is 20. Non-alcoholic drinks are available for minors. - The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. Cancellations may occur if there are not enough participants. In the case of cancellation, participants will be notified 7 days before the tour and refunded.
- Cancellation policy
The following percentages of the participation fee will be charged upon cancellation. 4-7 days prior: 15% 3 days prior: 25%, 2 days prior: 35%, 1 day prior: 55%, on the day : 100% No show: 100%
- Operating Company
Japan wonder travel
Tags of this activity