【Tokyo Candle Making】Floral Beauty in a Glass! Botanical Flower Candle Making
- Join a candle making class in Jiyugaoka, Tokyo! This candle making class will teach you to make a botanical gel-wax candle in a glass! A variety of aromas and flowers will fill your globe-like glass, to make a diorama of nature’s floral bloom! Its relaxing fragrance will accompany your everyday life.
- To make your botanical candle in this class, you’ll be pouring a bouncy, transparent gel wax into a glass. You’ll be surprised by the wax’s jelly-like texture!
- A cup of tea will keep you company as you wait for the wax to dry. Sit back in the relaxing embrace of soft aromas and candlelight.
- After the candle making class, photo spots will be prepared for you and the completed candles. The photogenic workshop interior will make for some aesthetic photos to take home!
|Area||Tokyo Jiyugaoka / Nakameguro|
|Meeting place||7-4-15 Melona Jiyugaoka 1F, Okusawa, Setagaya Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||4-minute walk from Jiyugaoka Station (Tokyu-Toyoko Line, Ooi-machi Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Arrival & Reception to class ② Instructions on candle making ③ Candle making class begins ④ Tea time ⑤ Receive your completed candle. End of class.
- The Candle-making Class Begins (Jiyugaoka, Tokyo)
- Pick all your favorite flowers and fragrances!
- Making a Jelly-like Botanical Candle with "Gel Wax"
- Your Botanical Gel Candle is Complete!
- and Cherish...
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material fee, drink, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
Participants under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian
- Cancellation policy
All cancellations made on the day (including no-shows) will be charged 100% of the initial reservation fee.
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity