【Tokyo Cooking Class】Make Japanese Gyoza & Tantanmen: A Great Japanese Cooking Class for Beginners!
- Learn how to make gyoza dumplings and tantanmen noodles in Yanaka, Tokyo! After an introduction to Japanese food and culture, your professional instructor will take you through the steps to make mouthwatering gyoza and noodles. Eating your own creations with fellow cooking class participants will make an unforgettable experience!
- Your instructor teaching you Japanese traditional cooking is one of the few female cooks that served Japanese food in France. Her detailed lessons backed by her genuine skills, are known for teaching delicious, unique, and fun Japanese cooking!
- Before your cooking class, your instructor will show you around Yanaka, a town retaining its old Showa-era look. The slower clock and relaxing vibe here will make you feel like you’ve slipped back in time!
- To accommodate for a variety of food cultures, this traditional Japanese cooking class adapts to all kinds of dietary restraints. Without compromising flavor, great attention is paid to provide the flavor of traditional Japanese food to every visitor!
|Meeting place||In front of "NewDays ecute Nippori" by the north exit ticket gate of JR Nippori Station|
|Access||Just outside JR Nippori Station, north exit ticketing gate|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|supported language||English, French|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Strolling Yanaka, Tokyo ② Instructions on traditional cooking methods ③ Make your gyoza and tantanmen noodles ④ Eating your creations! ⑤ End of cooking class
- A Cooking Class led by a chef trained in France!
- Yanaka: A town inheriting the looks of the Showa Era
- Make Gyoza dumplings & Tantanmen noodles!
- Accomodating vegetarian and vegan needs
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, drink, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
This cooking experience is meant for beginners.
- Cancellation policy
All cancellations made from 2 days prior to the day of the cooking class, will be charged 100% of the booking fee.
- Special Notes
- Aprons provided - Accommodates vegetarian, vegan, gluten free menus (please contact the instructor beforehand).
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity