【Tokyo Clay Crafts】Make a Cute Clay Cake to Brighten up a Party! Clay Craft Class in Nerima, Tokyo
- Make a fabulous clay cake in Nerima, Tokyo! Using an ultra-soft clay, you’ll be making a cute little cupcake! Not only is it a cake that makes a great interior piece and photogenic decoration for party settings, but it’s also entirely made of clay and needs zero preservation! The clay cake looks so real that it almost seems edible!
- Only on a clay cake will you have absolute freedom with the decorations! Unlike a real cake, it also won’t degrade over time; it’ll retain its original beauty for as long as you keep it. The craft of clay cake-making has many fun draws that keeps many people coming back!
- Your class instructor is a pressed flower specialist, and expert with a variety of handicrafts. She’s published instructional books, and also been involved in animation production using pressed flowers! She’ll carefully take you through the steps, so no prior knowledge or experience is needed to make a beautiful clay cake,
- You will be making your custom clay cake in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow class participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the clay crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions on the clay cake ③ Making your clay cake ④ Receive your finished piece - end of crafts class
- What Exactly is a Clay Cake?
- The Clay Crafts Begin! Make your Cupcakes
- Your Clay Cake is Complete! End of the Crafts Class
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, taxes, material cost, lesson fee
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 2 is eligible to attend this craft workshop. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
In the case of cancellation due to the participant's circumstances, the following percentages of the experience participation fee will be charged. 1 day prior: 50% On the day of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity