【Tokyo Flower Art】Arrange a "Jewel Box" of Flowers! L’écrin Preserved Flower Art Workshop in a Nerima, Tokyo Crafts Class
- Arrange your own l’écrin flower art in Nerima, Tokyo! L’écrin is french for “the jewel box”, and is a cutting-edge flower art that dries and preserves the natural beauty of flowers almost indefinitely! By sealing them in airtight frames, a l’écrin flower art can stay beautiful for long periods of time. The way the flowers explode with color in their frame is nothing less of a floral jewelry box!
- Your class instructor is a professional in all kinds of handicraft arts, with a focus on pressed flowers. She’ll carefully take you through the steps, and no prior knowledge or experience in flower arrangement is needed to make a beautiful piece!
- The l’écrin flower arrangement class will take place in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow class participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the flower crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions ③ Making your l’écrin flower arrangement ④ Receive your finished flower art - end of crafts class
- What is a L’écrin Flower?
- Start Making your Flower Art! Setting the Flowers on a Heart-Shaped Base
- Your L’écrin Flower Art is Complete!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material cost, lesson fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 2 is eligible to attend this craft class. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
In the case of cancellation due to the participant's circumstances, the following percentages of the experience participation fee will be charged. 1 day prior: 50% On the day-of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity