【Tokyo Craft Class】Make a Cute Clay Cake to Celebrate the Birth of a Baby! Baby-Shoe Clay Cake Craft Experience
- Make a decorative “clay cake” in Nerima, Tokyo! The “baby-shoes cake” you will make in this Tokyo clay crafts class, is an adorable clay cake decorated with a pair of little shoes to commemorate the birth of a child. Fill the clay cake with love, and finish it with the baby’s initials and birth weight! These also make great baby shower gifts for relatives and close friends!
- Your instructor is a professional in all kinds of handicraft arts, with a focus on pressed flowers. She’ll carefully take you through the steps, and no prior knowledge or experience in clay crafts is needed to make a beautiful piece!
- The clay craft class will take place in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions ③ Making your clay crafts ④ Receive your finished clay product - end of crafts class
- What is a Clay Cake?
- The Clay Crafts Class Begins! Making your Clay Baby-Shoes Cake
- End of the Clay Crafts Class: Your Hand-Made Baby-Shoe Cake is Complete!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, material cost, lesson fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 6 is eligible to attend this craft class. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
The following percentages of the participation fee will be charged upon cancellation. 1 day prior: 50% On the day-of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity