【Tokyo Crafts Class】Craft a Clay Macaron Tower in a Nerima, Tokyo Crafts Class! A Staple Wedding Decoration made in Clay!
- Make your own macaron tower in this Nerima, Tokyo crafts class! Having trouble thinking of a sweet gift to give for somebody’s wedding? A colorful macaron tower always adds a visual pop to a wedding ceremony, and this crafts class lets you make one with clay. The cost, hassle, and weight of a real edible macaron tower is nowhere to be found. Just choose your clays, make your macarons, and stick them to the tower for a lifelike macaron tower that even looks edible!
- Your instructor is a professional in all kinds of handicraft arts, with a focus on pressed flowers. She’ll carefully take you through the steps, and no prior knowledge or experience in clay crafts is needed to make a beautiful piece!
- The clay craft class will take place in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions ③ Making your clay crafts ④ Receive your finished clay product - end of crafts class
- What is a Macaron Tower, and Why Make it out of Clay?
- The Clay Crafts Class Begins! Making your Clay Macaron Tower
- End of the Clay Crafts Class: Your Hand-Made Clay Macaron Tower is Complete!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, Material cost, lesson fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 6 is eligible to attend this craft class. Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Cancellation policy
The following percentages of the participation fee will be charged upon cancellation. 1 day prior: 50% On the day-of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity