【Tokyo Flower Crafts】Make a Flower Wreath for Somebody's Special Day! Flower Wreath-Making in a Nerima, Tokyo Crafts Class
- Want to add an elegant flare to somebody’s wedding, party, or otherwise special day? This Nerima, Tokyo flower craft class teaches you how to make a wearable flower wreath by hand! With the extra-realistic artificial flowers in the craft class, you’ll be able to convey the full natural beauty of your wreath, without any concern for it wilting over time. Arrange a variety of colors, sizes, and designs to put together your flower wreath! Afterwards, it can also be hanged as a decorative wreath too!
- Your instructor is a professional in all kinds of handicraft arts, with a focus on pressed flowers. She’ll carefully take you through the steps, and no prior knowledge or experience in flower crafts is needed to make a beautiful piece!
- The flower craft class will take place in the instructor’s personal home salon in Nerima, Tokyo. In a homey atmosphere with your friends and fellow participants, you’ll be able to enjoy the crafts to your heart’s content!
|Meeting place||Room 223, 3-12-1 Nukui, Nerima Ward, Tokyo|
|Access||2-minute walk from Fujimidai Station (Seibu-Ikebukuro Line)|
|Meeting time||Please arrive by the starting time|
|Minimum number of participants||1person|
① Rendezvous & Reception ② Instructions ③ Arranging your flower craft ④ Receive your flower wreath - end of experience
- Flower Wreath-Making with Lifelike Artificial Flowers
- The Craft Class Begins: Arranging your Flower Wreath!
- Your Hand-made Flower Wreath is Complete!
- Atelier Hana-ya
- Craft Classes in a Homey Workshop
- Included in the fee
Experience fee, Material cost, lesson fee, taxes
- Not included in the fee
All expenses not listed above
- The doors will open 10 minutes before the reserved time. Please know in advance that there is no waiting room. - Anybody over the age of 2 is eligible to attend this craft class. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a guardian. - The class may be cancelled due to difficulties in the machinery. In the case of cancellation, the operating company cannot insure costs paid by the participants, in order to arrive at the site. (e.g. transportation fees)
- Cancellation policy
The following percentages of the participation fee will be charged upon cancellation. 1 day prior: 50% On the day-of: 100%
- Operating Company
Tags of this activity