[Exquisite gourmet tour to taste downtown Tokyo] Enjoy everything from Tsukishima's specialty "Monjayaki", to Tsukiji’s gourmet to the fullest!
- Guided tour of eating downtown Tokyo gourmet food and feeling the downtown atmosphere in a local cityscape.
- Taste Tsukishima's specialty “Monja-yaki”. We will also try the unique baking method of Monja-yaki!
- Come and taste “Tsukiji Gourmet” right from the kitchen, and Tsukiji Outer Market in Tokyo (3 dishes per person).
- Pairs well with rice ♪ "Tsukudani" originated in Tsukudashima. Let's find your favorite Tsukudani in the long-established Tsukudani shop.
|Destination||Tokyo Ginza / Tsukiji|
|Meeting place||Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Tsukiji Station, Exit 3|
|Tour conductor (language)||Unavailable (Not a tour guide with a Japanese tour guide license, but an English tour guide will attend the tour.)|
|Minimum number of participants||2persons|
Tsukiji Station (departs at 8:40) ⇩ Tsukiji Outer Market: Tour & Eat (with 3 dishes per person) ⇩ Kachidoki Bridge: Visit ⇩ Long-established Tsukudani shop street (Tsukudashima): Shopping ⇩ Tsukishima Monja Street: Lunch (Monjayaki) ⇩ Tsukiji Station (to be dissolved at 12:30)
- ( Breakfast：× / Lunch：○ / Dinner：× )
- Tourism Tsukiji Outer Market (55minutes)
- Tourism Kachidoki Bridge
- Tourism Tsukudashima (30minutes)
- Tourism Tsukudani with a history of over 400 years
- Tourism Shopping at the long-established Tsukudani shop
- Tourism Tsukishima Monja Street
- Experience Challenge the "monjayaki experience"!
- Lunch (70minutes)
- Included in the fee
All taxes, and fees for all transit, meals, admissions, experiences, and guides, that have been clearly outlined in the itinerary. ***If any of the above fees are unused due to the customer’s circumstances, partial refunds will not be made.
- Not included in the fee
Things that are not included above
***A tour conductor is not provided for this tour. Instead, a English speaking guide will be leading the tour*** ・The schedule may change due to weather and transportation conditions. ・There will be a lot of walking throughout the day, so please come in comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes. ・If there are not enough participants for a tour, we will have to cancel the trip. ・In the case of a cancellation, we will contact you with at least 4 days to your trip. ・Families with children below the age of pre-school will not be able to participate in the tour.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation fees ・cancellations up to 11 days prior . . . No fee ・cancellations up to 10 days prior . . . 20% of the trip fee ・cancellations up to 7 days prior . . . 30% of the trip fee ・cancellations 1 day prior . . . 40% of the trip fee ・cancellations the day of . . . 50% of the trip fee ・no show . . . 100% of the trip fee
- Changing booking details
・Please check the trip documents to see changes regarding fees when changing trip plans. ・If you cancel due to personal reasons and the trip goes under the required participant number, you will be charged a cancellation fee based on the cancellation policies. ・If the trip gets full, we will not be able to accept more participants. Please make reservation changes on MY PAGE, however, if you are making changes within 3 days to your trip, please contact us directly.
- About Contract and Terms of Service
- Tour conditions of Agent-Organized Domestic Tours