【Tokyo/Sake/Cuisine】Eyes Up, Bottoms Up: Open-Air Bus Tour and Japanese Sake Tasting Course!
- Take the high ground aboard the SKY BUS and experience the heart of Tokyo in a brand-new way! The Sky Bus gives you a full 360-degree view of your journey, and commentary will guide you along the way.
- After leaving the bus, you will set out to explore the architecture and history of Ginza’s glamour!
- Dinner will be a traditional charcoal broil, using a fireplace known as an “Irori”. To many, this fixture symbolizes the nostalgia of traditional Japanese homes, and you’ll be hard-pressed to find it anywhere else in Tokyo!
- You’ll also be served a tasting course of some of northern Japan’s finest Sake (rice wine). Although they’re all called Sake, there’s still a whole world of difference between their flavors!
|Destination||Tokyo (Imperial Palace area, Ginza / Tsukiji)|
|Meeting place||SKY BUS Marunouchi Stop(2-5-2 Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)|
|Tour conductor (language)||Unavailable (Not a tour guide with a Japanese tour guide license, but an English tour guide will attend the tour.)|
|Minimum number of participants||2persons|
SKY BUS Marunouchi Stop (Departure at 13:50) ⇩ On-board tour via the SKY BUS: Imperial Palace - Ginza - Marunouchi ⇩ Wako-Honkan Building: brief stop and commentary ⇩ Kabuki-za Theatre: visiting and browsing souvenirs ⇩ Hakobune Daiginjo Irori: Dinner and Sake tasting ⇩ Ginza Station (tour ends at 17:40)
- ( Breakfast：× / Lunch：× / Dinner：○ )
- Board SKY BUS Imperial Palace - Ginza - Marunouchi (50minutes)
- Educational tour Wako-Honkan Building
- Educational tour Kabuki-za Theatre (30minutes)
- Experience Hakobune Daiginjo Irori (90minutes)
- Included in the fee
All taxes, and fees for all transit, meals, admissions, experiences, and guides, that have been clearly outlined in the itinerary. ***If any of the above fees are unused due to the customer’s circumstances, partial refunds will not be made.
- Not included in the fee
Things that are not included above
***A tour conductor is not provided for this tour. Instead, a English speaking guide will be leading the tour*** ・The schedule may change due to weather and transportation conditions. ・There will be a lot of walking throughout the day, so please come in comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes. ・If there are not enough participants for a tour, we will have to cancel the trip. ・In the case of a cancellation, we will contact you with at least 4 days to your trip. ・Participants must be over the age of 20.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation fees ・cancellations up to 11 days prior . . . No fee ・cancellations up to 10 days prior . . . 20% of the trip fee ・cancellations up to 7 days prior . . . 30% of the trip fee ・cancellations 1 day prior . . . 40% of the trip fee ・cancellations the day of . . . 50% of the trip fee ・no show . . . 100% of the trip fee
- Changing booking details
・Please check the trip documents to see changes regarding fees when changing trip plans. ・If you cancel due to personal reasons and the trip goes under the required participant number, you will be charged a cancellation fee based on the cancellation policies. ・If the trip gets full, we will not be able to accept more participants. Please make reservation changes on MY PAGE, however, if you are making changes within 3 days to your trip, please contact us directly.
- About Contract and Terms of Service
- Tour conditions of Agent-Organized Domestic Tours