【Tokyo/Sake/History】The Walls Have Tales! Architectural Tour + Sake-tasting
- Take the high ground aboard the SKY BUS and experience the heart of Tokyo in a brand-new way! (**Itinerary below) The Sky Bus gives you a full 360-degree view of your journey, and commentary will guide you along the way.
- In between its 21st-century concrete and neons, the Tokyo metropolis tightly holds onto proof of its relatively recent modernization. During this tour, you will have opportunities to explore them up close and inside!
- During the last portion of the tour, you will be served a 4-piece tasting set of Sake (Japanese rice wine) selected specially by the experts at Sumiyoshi Shuhan. Never had Sake, or never appreciated it? This might be the time to change your mind!
|Destination||Tokyo (Imperial Palace area, Ginza / Tsukiji)|
|Meeting place||SKY BUS Marunouchi stop(2-5-2 Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)|
|Tour conductor (language)||Unavailable (Not a tour guide with a Japanese tour guide license, but an English tour guide will attend the tour.)|
|Minimum number of participants||2persons|
SKY BUS Marunouchi Stop (Departure at 13:50) ⇩ On-board tour via the SKY BUS: Imperial Palace - Ginza - Marunouchi ⇩ Visit: Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum (Archive Room Only) ⇩ Visit: Meiji Seimei-kan ⇩ Visit: Imperial Hotel Tokyo ⇩ Sake tasting: Sumiyoshi Shuhan (Includes seasonal side-dish) ⇩ JR Yurakucho Station (Tour ends at 17:10)
- ( Breakfast：× / Lunch：× / Dinner：× )
- Board SKY BUS - Imperial Palace - Ginza - Marunouchi (50minutes)
- Educational tour Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum (10minutes)
- Educational tour Meiji Seimeikan (15minutes)
- Educational tour Imperial Hotel Tokyo (20minutes)
- Experience Sumiyoshi Shuhan (40minutes)
For an extra 1000 yen, you can upgrade your tasting experience! You will be served a higher grade of the Sake itself, as well as 4 different seasonal pairing dishes to complement all 4 glasses of Sake. If you want to enhance your introduction to Sake, this may be the option for you!
- Included in the fee
All taxes, and fees for all transit, meals, admissions, experiences, and guides, that have been clearly outlined in the itinerary. ***If any of the above fees are unused due to the customer’s circumstances, partial refunds will not be made.
- Not included in the fee
Things that are not included above
***A tour conductor is not provided for this tour. Instead, a English speaking guide will be leading the tour*** ・The schedule may change due to weather and transportation conditions. ・There will be a lot of walking throughout the day, so please come in comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes. ・If there are not enough participants for a tour, we will have to cancel the trip. ・In the case of a cancellation, we will contact you with at least 4 days to your trip. ・Participants must be 20 years of age or above.
- Cancellation policy
Cancellation fees ・cancellations up to 11 days prior . . . No fee ・cancellations up to 10 days prior . . . 20% of the trip fee ・cancellations up to 7 days prior . . . 30% of the trip fee ・cancellations 1 day prior . . . 40% of the trip fee ・cancellations the day of . . . 50% of the trip fee ・no show . . . 100% of the trip fee
- Changing booking details
・Please check the trip documents to see changes regarding fees when changing trip plans. ・If you cancel due to personal reasons and the trip goes under the required participant number, you will be charged a cancellation fee based on the cancellation policies. ・If the trip gets full, we will not be able to accept more participants. Please make reservation changes on MY PAGE, however, if you are making changes within 3 days to your trip, please contact us directly.
- About Contract and Terms of Service
- Tour conditions of Agent-Organized Domestic Tours